Participate 1 of 2 ways!
1) As an individual musician, playing chamber music with others that have registered for Chamber Nights @ UNO.
2) As an already formed chamber ensemble wanting coaching & optional performance opportunity.
For Individual Musicians:
– Have you been wanting to play in an ensemble but cannot find the other players to complete a group?
– Would you like to get together with other musicians and play chamber music in a friendly, supportive, educational environment?
– Are you looking to meet like-minded musicians?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and are a student, amateur, or professional pianist, harpist, singer, woodwind, brass, or string player, you are invited to the first of many Chamber Nights @ UNO! On Monday, September 16th, musicians of all levels will meet for 2 hours (7:30 – 9:30 PM) in the Performing Arts Building on the UNO campus for our first session of chamber music reading fun! Ensembles will be formed based on instrumentation, so please register using this link http://bit.ly/2KXlNs1. Repertoire to be read will be announced no later than Sept. 9, 2019 via email and social media.
For Already Formed Chamber Groups:
– Is your ensemble looking for a coach or interested in a coaching session by UNO applied faculty?
– Is your ensemble looking for more performance opportunities?
– Is your ensemble planning to register for NOLA Chamber Fest 2020 and feel your ensemble would benefit from additional coaching and/or performance opportunities?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are also invited to the first of many Chamber Nights @ UNO! Registered ensembles will receive coaching from UNO applied music faculty and the chance to perform for each other in a friendly, supportive and educational environment. Please register your ensemble here http://bit.ly/2JAjoAC.
University of New Orleans School of the Arts, Lyrica Baroque, NOLA Chamber Fest, and the New Orleans Civic Symphony